The First Lightbulb

March 23, 2010 9:50 AM By JoshuaCaputo , In


I have found that many developers don't have nearly as much trouble coding an application but rather fabricating the idea. Ideas were a dime a dozen but with over 150,000 applications on the iTunes App Store it is hard not to make something that has been done before. Most of the time a goal is to make it, and make it better.

A few days ago while browsing the web I came across a game known as blocky. This game simply jumped out at me. The ease of it and the very casual gameplay style is something that I personally think makes great on-the-go gameplay for the iPhone. Games such as Trism by Demiforce and Last Cannon by Shadiradio display this perfectly.

After playing it for probably less than a minute I was sold. It was time for me to clone this game for the iPhone. Ideas were flying through my head. What if I add this, or how about I change that? The possibilities seem endless.

Its time for me to open up Xcode and start up a new project. Though, I am most likely to open up Photoshop first.

This should be fun...

0 comments:

Post a Comment